Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My first What I Wore Wednesday

I thought that MAYBE by participating in this feature over at the Pleated Poppy, that MAYBE, every few days or so, I will pay attention to what I actually put on my body!!! It is not that I do not like fashion, I love to look at fashion blogs, window shop, dress my children darling, etc. I just don't spend enough time pulling together outfit for MOI. And I am usually strapped for cash, so the extra money we do have goes to things, clothes, for children and stuff for the house/crafting.

Anyway, here is me today. It is going to HOT,HOT,HOT. We are about to leave for the Farmer's Market and library (trying to set some routine for our summer).

The dress: Some boutique in downtown Asheville, NC, brand Synergy
Shoes, Anne Taylor Loft, do not match the dress:)
Necklace, gift from mom (says, mother, daughter, friend)

Bird detail

Back ties

One of my favorite accesories, Mr. Jack!

Fun, Maybe my outfits will improve as summer goes on!!!Linkthe pleated poppy bloging to:



Beth

4 comments:

  1. hmmm...something like this might even get ME out of my jeans! Off to pleated poppy I go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to see a new face on WIWW. I love your dress...soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable!!! - i love that dress-beautiful color! perfect for the warm summer days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dress! I, too, have been trying to pay more attention to what I'm wearing. I always go to my boring old standby outfits. I need to branch out! :)

    PS - I live in the Triangle, but recently the hubs and I passed through Asheville and oh my gosh it is beautiful! I need to go back and check out the boutiques there as well.

    ReplyDelete